Under strict sanitary security measures, something never seen before, awards were given to the winners of Premios Juventud 2020.
The Premios Juventud were created in 2004 by the great American television network in Spanish language Univisión, to recognize the athletes, singers, producers and content generators who have stood out during the year.
The selection is made through a voting system implemented by Univisión among its youngest viewers.
The event was held at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino facilities in the city of Hollywood, Florida, under sanitary and social distancing measures due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The number 1 among Winners of Premios Juventud 2020 It was the Puerto Rican singer Bad Bunny, who won 8 trophies, beating Colombians J Balvin and Karol G, who received 5 each.
Best songs and choruses
In the category “The Most Sticky” of the Premios Juventud (for that song that nobody can stop singing) received more votes for the song “Tusa”, performed by Colombian Karol G and Trinidadian Nicki Minaj.
The Colombian J Balvin won the “Está En Todos” award, for being an artist with whom everyone wants to sing.
This is therefore surprising recently J Balvin made fun of Shakira in an interview, which brought him a lot of criticism.
In addition, the Colombian also won the award for Video With The Most Powerful Message, with his production “Rojo”.
Speaking of videos, Puerto Rican Daddy Yankee won the “Hottest Choir” award for the dance choreography of his music video “Que tire pa ” lante”.
Winning producers and creators of Premios Juventud 2020
Popularity on social media and media was recognized at this year’s Premios Juventud
The “Triple Threat” award, for the influencer who does everything and dominates at least three areas (social networks, music, film or television) was won by the Mexican YouTuber Juanpa Zurita.
The “Producer Who Always Naming” award, (which artists constantly mention), was presented to Chris Jedi and Gaby Music.
Continuing with the list of winners of Premios Juventud 2020 We went to the category “Best LOL”, for the creators who provoke the most laughs, where the American YouTube Louie Castro was chosen.
And finally, the “#Mascota Goals” award for celebrities who publish more photos with their pets this time went to Karol G and Anuel AA with the puppy “Goku”.
And this in turn led them to also win the category “Together Light My Networks” for the couples that appear the most times on social networks.
Premios Juventud recognize best cooperative songs and online concerts
This 2020, new categories of the Premios Juventud were created, to recognize the productions and concerts “made at home” and transmitted over the internet during confinement by the pandemic.
The category “#Live En Casa” was won by the Panamanian singer and producer Sech and his online concert “YouTubeAndChill Concert”.
In turn, the “OMG Collaboration” award for the collaborative songs that nobody expected to see, went to the song “Soy el diablo” by Natanael Cano and Bad Bunny.
Working “at home” has become common during the pandemic, as was the case last Taylor Swift surprise album, done entirely during confinement.
Continuing the list, among the winners of Premios Juventud 2020
we have the collaborative song “China”, which triumphed in the category “Traffic Jam” (Best song in traffic jams).
This song was created by Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, Ozuna, Karol G and J Balvin and also won the “La Mezcla Perfecta” award, as the best collaborative song of 2020.
This lot closes with the “Name the Best Duo” award that is given to couples of friends, brothers or boyfriends who create content together.
This time the winners were the Mexican YouTube Juanpa Zurita and his Colombian friend Mario Ruiz.
Youth Awards for influencers and trendsetters
The Premios Juventud recognize the social work of idols through the “Influencer with a Cause” trophy, which is given to the famous person who uses their own media in support of a positive project for the community.
The honor went to Mexican boxer Canelo Álvarez, who participated in activities to raise funds for poor families affected by the Covid-19 pandemic in his country.
And speaking of influences, the “Hairs Obsessed” award was won by Colombian J Balvin, whose hairstyles and hairstyles set trends this year.
But Balvin could not beat the singer Lunay and his fiery photos on social networks the segment “Breaking the Internet”.
Bad Bunny, the great winner of the Premios Juventud 2020
We leave for the end Bad Bunny, the greatest of the winners of Premios Juventud 2020 with 8 trophies.
Bad Bunny was chosen “The Most Trendy” for being the artist who has set a trend during the year among young Latinos.
He also won the category “Uña Por Uña” which is awarded to the artist with the best “manicure” and where beat Billie Eilish, Karol G and Rosalía.
But the surprise was given by winning in the “Quarantine” category, which includes songs composed during confinement by Covid-19.
In this case it is the song “En casita” that Bad Bunny released with his girlfriend for 3 years Gabriela Berlingeri and that only in 2020 was it presented to the world by the artist.
Likewise, he headed the category “Calls My Attention” where those who make everyone “stop to see their publications” compete on social networks.
And as if that wasn’t enough, the most famous Puerto Rican of the moment also won in the “Sneakerhead” category, for those who love “sneaker” type sports shoes.
Bad Bunny’s look also helped him win the “High Style” category, beating Maluma and the divas Jennifer López and Thalía.
In short, Bad Bunny proved to be the idol among the winners of Premios Juventud 2020 and for that reason there was no doubt that the category “I Want More” would win.
This award is given to the artist or celebrity that young people follow the most on the networks and about whom “everyone wants to know more”. And without a doubt Bad Bunny has merits to occupy this position.
Latest news from Jennifer López and Alex Rodríguez. They postpone their wedding
The latest news from Jennifer López and Alex Rodríguez They have unleashed a great uproar in the world of entertainment.
And it is that it has been revealed that the much announced and expected wedding of Jennifer López and Alex Rodríguez it has been postponed “until further notice.”
The reason is not a couple fight or some last minute disagreement.
In reality, the New York singer and the Dominican baseball player are indirect victims of the Covid-19 pandemic, which prevents them from holding a “star-worthy” wedding.
Until now, about this wedding it was known how little the actress and singer had revealed here and there.
At the beginning of April Jennifer López was invited to the program The Ellen DeGeneres Show, where she talked about her wedding with Alex Rodríguez.
The famous interviewer did not hesitate to get the latest news from Jennifer López and Alex Rodríguez.
In particular, he focused on talking about his planned union with the former Major League Baseball figure.
There, López hinted that the coronavirus pandemic threatened the planning of his wedding with the former player of Dominican origin.
Jennifer López and Alex Rodríguez’s wedding is on hiatus
Continuing with them latest news from Jennifer López and Alex Rodríguez, the Bronx Diva never talked about calling off her wedding.
It was scheduled for the end of this next summer, although he did not say the exact location.
Weeks after this interview, it was learned by relatives that the suspension of the wedding of Jennifer López and Alex Rodríguez.
The entertainment channel E! News released the news, assuring that “it was suspended indefinitely.”
According to the channel, these latest news from Jennifer López and Alex Rodríguez They were supplied by a person very close to the couple.
It pointed out that the marriage link was going to take place in Italy at the end of September, but the Covid-19 pandemic changed all plans.
Like every fashion star, the Bronx Diva has taken great care of her diet and fitness to look beautiful and sexy at her wedding.
Ensure the health and safety of the guests
Italy is one of the countries hardest hit by the coronavirus and has suffered tens of thousands of deaths.
To date, many Italian cities live a strict quarantine.
In addition, flights, trains and transportation to and from other countries, including the United States, are still suspended.
According to the source, Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez they had debated for weeks the decision to call off the wedding.
The lovebirds hoped the situation would improve enough so that there was no risk to the health of the guests.
In addition, they awaited the restart of necessary transportation, accommodation and food services for all the guests who would go to Italy.
However, as the days passed and seeing that the situation did not improve, they made the decision to pause the wedding, “for the health and safety of all.”
Supposedly, the guests were already notified of the suspension of the event, which now is not even known if it will be this year.
How did Jennifer López and Alex Rodríguez get engaged?
In March 2017, US Magazine revealed one of the most shocking latest news from Jennifer López and Alex Rodríguez.
The diva, then 48, and the 42-year-old ex-baseball player had a romantic relationship.
However, it was not until May 1, 2017 that Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez they made their first public appearance as a couple.
This happened at the prestigious Met Gala fashion event, organized by the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
They immediately became the stars of the night.
From then on JLo and A-Rod, as their fans call them, are followed by an army of paparazzi who report every detail of the relationship of these very beloved Latin figures in the United States.
From New York to Florida and from Puerto Rico to the Dominican Republic, millions of people are watching this couple.
Meanwhile, Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez they miss no opportunity to show their affection.
A commitment worth millions
If the courtship of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez It is a remarkable event, not least the announcement of their marriage engagement.
After just two years of relationships, in March 2019 A-Rod asked the Bronx Diva to become his wife.
In case she was in doubt, he reinforced her request with a 15-karat pink diamond set on a 24-karat gold ring.
This stone stands out for its beautiful color and transparency, as well as its high price. Almost 5 million dollars!
Thus, latest news from Jennifer López and Alex Rodríguez now include the fact that JLo joined the actresses club with engagement rings more expensive.
As an example, we will tell you that actress Grace Kelly received a ring from Prince Rainier of Monaco valued at the time at 3.5 million dollars.
Without a doubt, a perfect diamond helps a lot to get the “yes I do.”
Jennifer Lopez’s engagement ring collection
This is the sixth engagement ring that Jennifer Lopez has received in her life and she prefers diamond, stone of luck and wealth.
The first was given to her by her first husband, Ojani Noa, a Cuban waiter whom she married in 1996.
She then received another engagement ring from her now second ex-husband, dancer Cris Judd, whom she was briefly married to between 2001 and 2002.
Added to this are two very expensive diamond rings received from famous actor Ben Affleck and singer Marc Anthony.
With the first one she did not reach the altar, but with Anthony she was married from 2004 to 2014 and with him she had her two children, Emme and Max.
In addition to the one received from Alex Rodríguez, he has revealed that he has a sixth engagement ring, from an ex-partner that he does not want to reveal.
Let’s hope the sixth is the charm and finally the Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez wedding!
The 50 best Netflix shows to watch at home
Are you still in quarantine and no longer find what to watch on TV? Well rejoice, the Netflix catalog has a lot to offer you.
The diffusion of multimedia content online is displacing television in this 21st century.
We are going to show you the top 50 series to watch on Netflix, the streaming movie and series channel that is sweeping this 2020.
There is good series for all tastes in this spectacular platform, which will surely give you many hours of entertainment with your family.
From dark and mystery genres to dramas and comedies, all this can be found in the latest Netflix catalog.
The drama is present among the series to watch on Netflix
These are some of the good series of drama that Netflix offers you this year.
- Never have i ever. The story of a daughter of Hindu immigrants who faces resistance from her family and friends to achieve her American dream.
- Alias Grace, or how a condemned freedom fighter for a crime he did not commit in a world skewed by social position and machismo.
- Peaky blinders, a drama about the Shelbys, a British crime family in the immediate aftermath of World War I.
- Mad men the story of a man and a woman in the difficult business of advertising in the New York of the 60s, in the midst of cultural and social changes in the US.
Do you want more intense drama? Watch these good series on Netflix
- Derry girls: Shows you the personal story of a group of dysfunctional Irish teenagers full of evil and complexes that make them particularly obnoxious.
- GLOW is the compelling story of an aspiring actress in the 1980s who ends up debuting as a wrestler in the women’s league of Wrestling.
- Freaks & Geeks shows us two groups of high school students from the 80s and their struggle to mature in an environment full of bullying.
Sci-fi lovers will enjoy the Netflix catalog
- Altered Carbon. Based on a dystopian future where the rich can live forever transferring consciousness to a new body.
- Dark. It is set in a small town near a nuclear plant, where young people disappear in a mysterious way.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation. Follow Captain Jean Luc Picard and his crew in 187 episodes that capture their adventures through unknown space.
- Black mirror. Each chapter brings us a different adventure full of technological dilemmas. It stands out for its high quality of production and scenography
- Twin peaks. An FBI agent investigates the death of the queen, Laura Palmer, in a drama filled with demons, strange dreams and ghosts.
More series to watch on Netflix if yours is Sci-Fi
- The witcher. Follow the adventures and misadventures of a monster hunter and warlock, who is not always thanked for freeing men from the beasts that plague them.
- Chilling adventures of Sabrina. Learn about the adventures of Sabrina, the teenage witch, in her small town of Greendale.
- Stranger things. This series shows us the life of a small rural town where a government experiment spirals out of control, freeing a mysterious creature.
- You. A librarian uses the technology of the digital age to woo the woman of his dreams, using information from his social networks.
- The Twilight Zone. Extraordinary cult series based on characters caught in stories of fiction, horror or both at the same time.
Good series on Netflix for suspense lovers
- The Haunting of Hill House. The character Hugh Crain flees with his children from his haunted mansion and leaves his wife, Grace, who later turns up dead.
- Goosebumps Each episode brings a horror story with characters as varied as witches, clowns and beings from the underworld, devoid of all morals.
- Penny dreadful shows us various characters from 19th century stories who investigate the disappearance of the daughter of adventurer Sir Malcolm Murray.
If yours is the police thriller, do not miss these series good
- Midhunter Interesting police series set in the cultural and social revolution of the USA in 1977, when the FBI begins to face a new type of criminal, the serial killer.
- Breaking bad. Rewatch this famous series in which a chemistry professor suffering from cancer ventures into drug making.
- Better Call Saul. It narrates events that occurred 6 years before Breaking Bad with the lawyer Saul Goodman, who always ends up involved in dark business.
- Rectify Daniel Holden returns to society after 20 years incarcerated for the rape and murder of his girlfriend. Now ask for compensation.
- The Fall. Superintendent Stella Gibson investigates the murder of young women by a famous professional in Ireland.
- Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem, and Madness. Documentary film about singer Joe Exotic, owner of a tiger zoo in Florida, USA, who has a criminal past, which is still active in the present.
Documentaries for the whole family inside the Netflix catalog
- Dirty money. Learn about the shady deals of large global corporations in one of the new series to watch on Netflix.
- Planet earth. Netflix and the BBC show us the great wonders of the planet, from the African jungles to the depths of the seas.
- Explained. In short chapters, topics as varied as racism in the US, monogamy and even the emergence of musical currents such as Korean K-Pop are explained.
- The Crown. Another good series on Netflix to watch at home, tells the story of Queen Elizabeth II of England, from her rise to the present.
Documentaries for crime fans
- Making a Murderer. Steven Avery, released after 18 years in prison for a crime he did not commit, is now suing his home county. But everything is complicated by a new crime.
- The Keepers. It is based on the 1969 murder investigation of Sister Cathy Cesnik, a nun and teacher in Baltimore.
- Wild wild country. Learn about the rise and fall of the Rajneeshpuram religious community in Oregon, USA, and the damage cults can do.
The good humor series that Netflix offers you
- Sex education. Raunchy comedy about a British school and the dilemmas and doubts its students have about their newfound sexuality.
- Master of None. An actor in his 30s tries to survive in New York while coming to terms with the reality that he is no longer a teenager.
- The End of the F *** ing World. Dramatic comedy about a youthful psychopath who travels with a rebellious girl, whom he wishes to assassinate.
- American Vandal. Parody about the investigation of an act of school vandalism, of which a pranking student is accused.
- The Good Place. An unpleasant woman dies and reaches a special place where only those who were good in life live. She will have to pretend to not be expelled!
- BoJack Horseman. A horse tries to revive its celebrity days in racing, engaging in all kinds of comical situations.
- Portlandia. Successful series that makes fun of the idiosyncrasy of the inhabitants of Portland, United States.
- With Bob and David. Over-the-top show by comedians Bob Odenkirk and David Cross.
The return of the musical genre
We will tell you about the only series of this type that presents the Netflix catalog this year, no less interesting.
Is about Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, whose protagonist Rebbeca Bunch leaves her law career in New York and moves to California to search for her first youth love, Josh.
It is full of musical numbers, with themes that collect the hits of discography and cinema from the last 50 years.
Comic series of yesteryear for the nostalgic
At Netflix catalog Many series have been added that made audiences laugh several years ago.
Parks and Recreation shows the misadventures of Department of Parks and Recreation employees in an Indiana national park.
In New Girl Young Jess lives in absurd situations when she shares a flat with three unknown men in Los Angeles.
For its part, in Arrested Development A man takes on supporting his dysfunctional family after his father was arrested for accounting fraud.
Reality shows and the best food for everyone
- Terrace house. Japanese show that shows a group of men and women who live together for a season, fall in love, have sex and discuss life and the future.
- Street food. Fast food lovers will enjoy this series that shows the best of street food in different countries.
- Salt Fat Acid Head. The best cuisine in the world, based on chef Samin Nosrat’s concept of salty, fatty, sour and hot.
- Ugly Delicious Chef David Chang brings us dishes reinvented in delicious ways, according to the culture and customs of different countries.
- Chef’s Table. Follow a different celebrity chef in each chapter and learn about his cooking skills as well as his personal life
It is clear that the Netflix catalog will please the most demanding. What are you waiting to enjoy this service?
Luis Miguel. 15 curiosities about his life that you did not know
Recently, the streaming platform Netflix broadcast a series about the life of the Puerto Rican singer Luis Miguel, which had a huge audience rating.
This series was the delight of millions of fans of the singer, who were able to know many facets of his life without having to carry out a deep investigation in magazines and online portals.
Without a doubt, the production “Luis Miguel, the series” was one of the best Netflix series to our homes, but it also left out many details of the artist’s life.
Luis Miguel He is one of the most prominent Latino artists of the last decades and unlike many others, he has always been discreet about his private and family life.
If before there was a desire to know more curiosities of Luis Miguel, the Netflix series managed to further fan the flame of fan interest.
So we will show you some details of the life of Luis Miguel
that maybe you did not know.
What is Luis Miguel’s real name and where was he born?
The real name of this artist is Luis Miguel Gallego Basteri and he was not born in Mexico as many believe, but in Santurce, Puerto Rico in April 1970.
He is the son of the Spanish singer-songwriter Luis Gallego “Luisito Rey” and the Italian Marcela Basteri.
When did you adopt the stage name Luis Miguel?
After several years living in Mexico, Luis Miguel he became a nationalized Mexican citizen and began a musical career.
At first he participated in a series of presentations on television shows in that country.
Por did not adopt the stage name “Luis Miguel” until he moved to Paris seeking to consolidate his nascent professional career.
More curiosities of Luis Miguel, where does his nickname “El Sol” come from?
The former head of the Federal Police of the Mexican capital, Antonio Durazo, was responsible for baptizing Luis Miguel with the nickname “El Sol de México” in 1981.
At that time, the preteen Luis Miguel He had made himself known singing at the wedding of a daughter of Mexican President José López Portillo.
Antonio Durazo also got him space on the largest Mexican television station, Televisa.
His first album was recorded at the age of 12
Luis Miguel’s presentation at the wedding of the Mexican president’s daughter earned him a contract with the EMI label.
His first album, entitled “1 + 1 = 2 lovers” was recorded at the age of 12!
At age 15 he won his first Grammy and was the teenager who won the most awards of this type in all history.
Its official page summarizes the long award list achieved by this Latin American artist throughout his career.
Luis Miguel participates in the most ambitious crossover in Latin music
The music video ‘La Media Vuelta’, based on the song by singer-songwriter José Alfredo Jiménez, is considered to be the most ambitious production made by Luis Miguel.
This video, released in 1994, brought together the “Sol de México” and figures of the stature of Juan Gabriel, Katy Jurado, José Alfredo Jiménez (son) and Lola Beltrán.
They were joined by Pablo Montero, Amalia Mendoza, Ofelia Medina and Carlos Monsiváis.
His mother was an abandoned girl
Luis Miguel’s mother, Marcela Basteri was Italian and lived in an orphanage until the age of 11 after being abandoned by her mother Vanda Terrozo.
This occurred shortly after the grandfather of Luis Miguel, Sergio Basteri, went to Argentina to find a better job.
When she was 11 years old, Sergio returned for her daughter and took her to Argentina, where years later she would meet her future husband Luis Gallegos.
Another of Luis Miguel’s curiosities, his sad maternal relationship
The biographer of Luis Miguel assures that the artist’s mother died in Spain around 1986, several years after she had divorced Luis Gallegos.
The unfortunate thing is that Marcela Basteri also left her three children, without giving any explanation about the reasons she had.
For this reason, the artist has never wanted to talk about her and has maintained a wall between his professional life and his personal life.
His father was also an artist
The father of Luis Miguel, Luis Gallegos or “Luisito Rey” was a Spanish singer and author who traveled the world seeking fame, with medium success.
However, his travels through Argentina seeking fame allowed him to meet Marcela Basteri, with whom he had 3 children, Luis, Alejandro and Sergio.
Absent in the death of his father, another of Luis Miguel’s curiosities
Although the Netflix series shows the singer with his father when he dies, in real life this did not happen.
In fact, when “Luisito Rey” died, his son was in Argentina doing a series of presentations.
The Sun of Mexico also knew the family farm
During one stage of his life, he had to sing in bars and nightclubs to help his family financially.
This was not a strange thing for Luis Miguel, since from a very young age his father took him to his presentations.
There, he accompanied him on guitar while the “Sol de México” delighted the audience with his excellent voice.
Luis Miguel, the composer of the stars
ANDThe famed artist not only performed songs by prominent Latin American composers.
In France he was recognized for his compositions, which were performed by artists of the stature of Charles Aznavour, Yves Montad and Edith Piaf.
Intense and trouble-filled loves in your past
Luis Miguel He had a relationship of more than 7 years with the Mexican actress Erika Sotres Starr, daughter of the model Tony Starr and Armando Sotres.
Erika became known artistically as Issabela Camil, adopting the name of her stepfather and second husband from her mother Jaime Camil.
Jaime Camil has been linked to alleged acts of corruption and his name appeared in the Swiss Leaks documents, related to corruption in the HSBC bank.
His manager saved his career
Between the curiosities of Luis Miguel, it is considered that the manager of the “Sun King”, Hugo López, saved his career when it seemed to go into a tailspin in the 90s.
Hugo López was also the director of Televisa Argentina and later became the manager of the Brazilian singers Nelson Ned and Roberto Carlos.
This he did in combination with Alex McCluskey, another great manager who made a career in Argentina.
Who was your other manager, Alex McCluskey?
Hugo López was not the only one who worked for the career of Luis Miguel, as it also owes part of its success to the support of Alex McCluskey.
This son of an American singer and in his youth he was a member of the Argentine jazz group Mac Ke Mac’s.
However, it was not long before he discovered that he had more talent for business and he dedicated himself to the work of an artistic promoter.
MacCluskey was an artistic producer at the Sheraton Hotel in Buenos Aires, where he worked with Julio Iglesias, Barry White and Frank Sinatra, among other international stars.
Luis Miguel, the exemplary father
Another of the curiosities of Luis Miguel It is your excellent role as a parent.
Although he has not been totally lucky in love, this he makes up for with his role as father, in which he has great merits.
He currently has 3 children whom he takes full care of. His daughter Michelle is the result of his relationship with Stephanie Salas.
She is joined by Miguel and Daniel, born from their union with actress Aracely Arámbula.
Can we see an online concert by Luis Miguel?
In the middle of the quarantine due to Covid-19, many fans hope to see soon an online concert by Luis Miguel, as other international artists have done.
Luis Miguel undoubtedly has compositions and talent to spare to delight his fans for hours!
Latest news from Jennifer López and Alex Rodríguez. They postpone their wedding
The latest news from Jennifer López and Alex Rodríguez They have unleashed a great uproar in the world of entertainment....
Travel restrictions can now be viewed on Real Time Map
Because of the Covid-19 pandemic that affects the entire planet, many countries imposed strong travel restrictions, especially by air. For...
Iphone 12 features that will surprise you this 2020
The query in Google “iphone 12 features”Shows 66 million results, showing the great expectation surrounding the launch of the new...
Examples of enzymes capable of destroying plastic in 10 hours
Through the study of thousands of examples of enzymes Researchers seek to find a cheap and fast formula to end...
Amazing! Find out what your hands can say about your personality Awesome! Find out what hands can say about your personality
You might be very surprised to know what can the hands say of a person about their personality just by...
The 50 best Netflix shows to watch at home
Are you still in quarantine and no longer find what to watch on TV? Well rejoice, the Netflix catalog has...
Playa del Carmen News: Millennial Aquifer Causes Sinking!
Residents of the Mexican state of Quintana Roo are surprised by the latest news from Playa del Carmen, one of...
A totally futuristic design with a Musk feel
With Christmas still several months to go, Japanese tech giant Sony has surprised everyone by revealing the design of the...
How to see the ring of fire solar eclipse this June 21
This June 21 the planet will witness the first solar eclipse of 2020 and many are already looking how to...
Find out what kind of smile you have and its meaning
Each person smiles differently from others and the way they smile says a lot about their personality, as evidenced by...
Couple adopts stray cat who followed them home
Just as thousands of people go to animal shelters each year looking for cats for adoption and other pets, there...
Luis Miguel. 15 curiosities about his life that you did not know
Recently, the streaming platform Netflix broadcast a series about the life of the Puerto Rican singer Luis Miguel, which had...
Do you have trouble sleeping? Learn how you can avoid insomnia in quarantine
During the confinement by Covid-19, a large number of doctors in the United States, Canada and Europe have heard the...
Tourism of Madrid and Barcelona falls to Covid-19
The trips to Spain In the summer season they suffered a sharp fall due to the coronavirus crisis and thousands...
news why you should consider it
On June 11, lovers of smart bracelets finally got to know the new Xiaomi Mi Band 5, the latest wrist...
Beauty1 year ago
Repair damage to your hair with cornstarch
Culture1 year ago
A Mayan god would have inspired Batman’s character: Camazotz, the “bat of death”
Health1 year ago
10 tips to prevent heart failure
Beauty1 year ago
Collagen mask with «tightening effect» to eliminate wrinkles
Travels1 year ago
The coolest neighborhoods in Latin America, a 2019 selection
Health1 year ago
Insomnia can seriously affect your health
Videos1 year ago
El Santo, icon and hero of Mexican wrestling
Videos1 year ago
Cirque du Soleil with Messi, a perfect match