The first gray hairs are like the arrival of autumn. With sadness we watch as the colorful and enthusiastic summer is behind us. The white hair lowers the spirits and more if you detest the chemicals or the gossip of the beauty salon, what to do then?
Do not worry. There are tons of ways to show off beautiful hair even after thirty. Discover the natural remedies that will bring spring back to you in each strand.
Here are the reasons why you should remove your makeup before bed
Black tea for a natural dark tone
If you are one of the tea lovers, this recipe is going to enchant you. You will notice how it darkens your hair and makes it shinier. To make it work properly, repeat it every 14 days.
- Two teaspoons of tea leaf or a sachet
- A cup of water
- Place the tea leaves or bag in a container
- Boil a cup of water and add it to the tea leaves
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes
- Apply it to the hair and leave it for an hour
- Rinse with cold water, do not use shampoo.
Clever! It’s that simple and at your fingertips. All 100 percent natural.
Red beet and henna, the ideal copper tone
This precious food in the kitchen is not limited only to that. It may surprise you like me, but it is perfect for covering gray hair. Take advantage of your visit to the supermarket and bring some beets. Surely you will not regret that beautiful copper tone.
- 1 cup of beet water
- 1 cup of henna water
- The first thing you should do is blend the beets into a puree
- Strain to extract the resulting water
- Boil 1 cup of leaves of henna and boil for 30 minutes
- Add the henna water to the beet water and mix well
- Apply to wet hair using gentle massages
- Leave the mixture for 20 minutes and then rinse with water.
I recommend that during the first month you repeat the procedure 3 times a week. Then 1 time a week will be enough.
Discover beauty tips for cold weather
Elderberry bark for a true blonde
If the base color of your hair is blonde, here I recommend the natural ingredient that will suit you best. With it you will get that tone that you have been looking for for a long time and did not find in the supermarket dyes.
- 2 1/2 cups elderberry bark
- The yolk of an egg
- 3 cups broom flowers
- 4 1/2 cups of water
- Boil all the ingredients in a container for 30 minutes
- Using a strainer, extract the oil that appears in the upper area of the water and reserve
- Apply the oil to clean, damp hair
- Leave it on for 15 minutes, then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
The best results for covering gray hair are achieved by repeating this procedure 2 times a week.
Chamomile, cosmetics and health
Most of us know the benefits of chamomile. Before any digestive discomfort we prepare a delicious cup of this tea. Even when we are very anxious we turn to this natural remedy to relax. Did you know that it can act as a dye to cover gray hair? You are right. There I leave the recipe for you to try at home.
- 3 tea bags
- 1 cup of water
- Boil a cup of water and add it to the tea bags.
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes
- Wash your hair and apply chamomile
- Dry your hair in the sun.
Repeat this procedure 2 times a week until you get the desired results.
If you want to look beautiful, look at the tips to rejuvenate your skin with Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid.
Coffee, beauty and good taste in harmony
Coffee is one of the most consumed beverages worldwide. Express, cortadito, with milk, cappuccino, in short … as many modalities as tastes. Drinking a cup alone or in the company of friends is a true delight.
Well, as to fall in love more, coffee is also used to cover gray hair. Try the recipe and you will tell me.
- 2 cups of very strong coffee
- Brew 2 cups of well-concentrated coffee
- Let it cool
- Apply it to the hair by massaging
- Let it act for 30 minutes
- Rinse hair without shampooing.
Regular use can achieve a dark brown shade in your gray hair. I recommend that you apply it 2 times a week. In addition to covering gray hair, it prints an intense shine to each strand.
Hair Beauty Natural Remedies
Acrylic nails, everything you need to know
Night is coming and you have the ideal look to succeed at the party. But oops !! Your nails are not up to scratch. You don’t remember when was the last time you paid attention to them.
With acrylic nails you will always be ready for the occasion. Rebuild your natural nails from scratch. You will be amazed with the results. Still not making up your mind? Here you have everything you need to know.
We show you the incredible special nail shapes for all tastes
What are acrylic nails?
Did you know that the first sculpted nails were created by a dentist? From the beginning of history, nails have been an important symbol of beauty. And ways have been devised to make them look longer and more beautiful. Even the pistachio shells were part of the search for perfection.
Acrylic nails, today, are extensions that are made to your own nail. They are composed of a mixture of powder and acrylic liquid. There are 3 basic ways to apply this product:
– Sculpted on the natural nail, which have increased durability
– On a false nail: tip or plastic nail
– Dual system molds that mold to your nails and provide an extra shine.
Choose the technique that best suits your needs.
Do it yourself
Spending hours in the living room is exhausting. Wait your turn, listen to gossip, and sometimes leave unsatisfied. Has it happened to you? Well problem solved. Here you will learn how to make them yourself. Pay attention to each step so that you show off some stunning nails.
1. Buy a kit for acrylic nails with all the necessary tools. The brush is essential. That is why you should use natural hair. Avoid oversized brushes if you are still learning.
two. Preparation: Use a nail polish remover and cotton to remove old enamel. Cut them down to a manageable size, preferably short. With the help of a file, smooth them out and file the surface.
3. Shape the cuticle: push it back with an orange stick. Use the pliers to remove the remaining skin.
Four. Extend it with tips: Choose the one that best fits the shape and size of your nail. File the sides if necessary. Apply the glue right on the tip of the tip and place it from the middle of the nail. Press for 10-20 seconds until dry. Then it comes out with the file and the chip cutter.
Trick: File the upper edge of the tip, where it meets the nail to give continuity and a better finish. You are doing very well!
5. Prepare the product: moisten the brush with the liquid, dip it in the acrylic powder and wait a few seconds. A ready-to-spread pearl will form on your nails. Work in a ventilated place to avoid poisoning.
6. Apply the product bead: extend it from the smile area to the cuticle. Covers the entire nail. You must work quickly so that it does not dry out. Let it air dry for about 10 minutes.
7. Shape it– Use a file and brush to give it a more natural appearance.
8. Be creative: paint your nails mixing colors and textures until you get the design you always dreamed of.
How long do they last?
Surely you are wondering every time you need a touch-up. The first thing you should know is that they will not last a lifetime. The duration time depends on several factors such as how quickly your natural nails grow.
Maintenance is essential is also essential. Fill them every 2 weeks or so. They will look like the first day. As long as you comply with all the care they can last up to 6 months. What are you waiting for?
Designs that will give your nails its own personality
The world of acrylic nails can range from the simplest to the sheer quirkiness. Finding your style and personality is essential to looking confident and authentic.
It starts with the shape. Round, oval, square and almond are the most common. You can not deny it. They look natural. However, if you want to give your hands a more sophisticated touch, break the mold with it. stiletto. They are long and especially pointed. Dare to break stereotypes.
Did you know that there are different colors of acrylic? Transparent, nude, white, pink, etc. The possibilities are endless when it comes to colors. Add embellishments, sparkles and play with bold designs.
Be sure to see these 10 acrylic nail designs with stones included (very elegant)
Tips to make your acrylic nails look radiant
Do you want your acrylic nails to be the center of attention? Keep them healthy and shiny. Quite a challenge if you have to clean and scrub with them. Here are some tips that will make them look radiant.
– Wear gloves when you have to do housework. This will prevent them from being damaged by excess water and chemicals.
– Wash your hands with antibacterial soap to avoid the proliferation of bacteria.
– Apply cuticle oil twice a day to prevent your nails from breaking easily.
– Use acetone-free nail polish remover when removing the paint to avoid damaging the acrylic.
– Comply with all the preparation steps so that the acrylic nail fixes better.
– Careful! Do not bite your nails. This practice, known as onychophagia, will waste all the work and time you put in.
Your nails need to breathe, right or wrong?
It’s hard to know who is right when it comes to acrylic nails. There are as many opinions as clients in the salons. But do not be fooled. Here you will know some of the most commented myths.
Myth 1: Your nails need to breathe
Nails are made up of dead cells hardened with keratin. And they do not breathe, they are nourished through blood vessels. Which gives it its familiar pink look. Your nails don’t need to breathe. Let your lungs do that job.
Myth 2: Say no to acrylic nails if you are pregnant
Forgiveness? Ignore that absurd approach. Acrylic dries quickly and does not penetrate your body. It will not affect your baby. On the contrary, you will be happier to have a mom with shiny nails.
Myth 3: Your natural nails will be damaged forever
Your natural nails will not be ruined if you apply a proper technique. Follow the tips you read earlier to keep them healthy and strong. Show off without fear.
These are the nail models in trends for this summer
Myth 4: You will get mushrooms
Not if you touch them up in time. When you take time to fill them in, a space is created between the acrylic nail and the natural one. This favors the entry of dust and humidity. And yes, a fungus can develop. But it is rare and only happens when you do not comply with the necessary care.
Beauty Nail Tips
Reasons why you should remove your makeup before bed
What happens when you don’t remove your makeup? Did you know that cleaning your face is more important than putting on makeup? It’s a big controversy, but what is the use of putting on makeup after you’ve ruined your face.
The care that you can offer to your skin will be reflected when painting. You must bear in mind that the problems that certain makeups usually cause are seen in the long term.
That is why it begins now, do not leave for later what you can do today, how to do it? Stay and you will find the best tips for have a healthy and beautiful complexion.
Learn in this opportunity what retinol is and what are its benefits for the skin
What happens if you don’t remove your makeup before bed?
Cleaning your face is a habit that must be kept in mind to avoid toxins, dust of the day and sweat. Not only to remove impurities, it is also important to remove makeup before bed And power save skin, keep it beautiful and healthy.
Are you aware of those ills caused by lying down without washing your face? Most of the time those bad habits are up to you. Next, you will know how harmful it is for your health not to remove make-up.
- Pores are closed
- Lashes soften
- You attract germs to the face
- Removing it the next day is more difficult
- The skin loses its shine and its natural oil
- Accelerates aging
- Expression lines, pimples and pimples appear
- Loses hydration and elasticity
Steps to remove makeup correctly
This guide is very important, as it helps you to exclude all the residues from your skin giving way to the pores to breathe. Besides, while you cleanse the face you are stimulating and renewing the cells.
Maybe you think that removing the mask from the face is something easy, no. They are often done incorrectly. Well, here you will find the correct way to learn and not damage your skin.
Keep in mind that, when removing makeup, you must use specific products for the skin because they are all different. Especially consider the ones you use in the eye area, which is usually soft and tender.
You can use oils, creams or wet towels. After applying the product and removing all makeup. It is important to rinse your face with soap and water several times.
What are the steps? Very simple, you must first start with:
- Moisten the cotton pads with makeup remover
- Close your eyes and place them on the eyelids for 30 to 40 seconds
- Pass it, with very gentle movements, under and above the eyelashes
- Then clean the other areas up to the neck with other cottons
- Remove with plenty of soap and water
We bring you the best beauty tips for cold weather
Importance of creams to remove makeup
If makeup is usually elemental in your life. Remember that a good cream or gel to get rid of cosmetics before bed is also essential. These ointments will provide you with a series of benefits that will favor and keep your skin healthy. They make your job easier without damaging your skin, eyelashes or eyelids. Depending on the problem that each face presents.
They help you regain light, beauty and luminosity. Also, you can not only go to the stores. If you want to save money, other options you can use is the cheapest option, homemade creams made by you and with natural products.
Just keep in mind that it is not to make a cream and everything is ready. You must know your skin and know the ingredients that it contains so that you see good results. Poorly used remedies can ruin your complexion. In case of doubts, you should go to a specialist for guidance.
Start today to do these tips to rejuvenate your skin with Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid
Best creams to remove makeup
There are several effective products on the market to remove makeup before bed. Although, if you want more efficiency, here you will find your best proposals.
- Bi-Facil from the Lancome line: this recognized line offers us a make-up remover that is made up of various types of oils. Recommended for sensitive skin and even authorized by ophthalmologists.
- Chanel Yeux Intense make-up removal: it is a great refreshing perfect for those women of 30 years.
- Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: These are facial wipes that remove fat.
- Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Make Up: it is capable of removing all kinds of make-up and not irritating the skin.
Remember that facial cleansing will be the success to have a great, beautiful and youthful complexion. It all depends on you and the interest you put in getting or making your appropriate cleaner.
It is not difficult to have a perfect face. If you know your skin and you know the products it needs, don’t hesitate. Try the wonderful creams that we offer you for skin care or create your own.
Beauty tips makeup beauty tips
What is retinol and what are its benefits for the skin
Will cosmetics have a real effect on the skin or are they fooling us? What do the beauty pots contain? More than just a brand!
Detractors of industrial products could claim that investing in body creams is being scammed. If there were no such effective substances for skin treatment, such as retinol, we could take that for granted.
What is it and what are its properties? Know the solution for your rough and damaged skin: retinol. It is not a legend, but reality. Give your skin the care it deserves.
Follow These Cold Weather Beauty Tips Today
What is retinol?
Retinol is the cosmetic ingredient that best manages to activate and transform skin cells.
- It is derived from vitamin A
- Has proven abilities to increase collagen concentration
- Reduces sagging of the dermis and adds consistency to the place where it is applied
- Stimulates the natural production of hyaluronic acid, an essential product for epidermal health
- Strengthens the barrier function of the skin, disperses pigment and stabilizes melanocytes. It makes it possible to remove stains such as those produced by the sun, melasma that appears during pregnancy or by contraceptives
Not many products act on two layers of the dermis and less on so many health aspects at the same time. Even if you don’t have acne, fine lines, or wrinkles, its influence will come in handy. With retinol you can maintain an even skin tone. Your body will acquire that glow as it has just come out of a spa.
How does it work?
Due to its low molecular weight, it can penetrate the deepest layers of the skin. Once inside, it stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. As it passes, it improves the outer layer, encourages cell renewal and refines the stratum corneum.
Reasons to use retinol
Retinoids have long been considered the gold standard for fighting old age and acne. According to the dermatologist Jessica Krant, these compounds promote hair renewal, in its outermost phase. At the same time they unclog pores and keep you cool.
Clean, soft and fresh! What more could you ask for? If the above has caught your attention, wait to see the many jobs that can be given to them.
What is the use of retinal?
Within the domain “skin” there are many functions that fall on retinol. Read on to see some of its main uses:
- Clear acne
- Erase fine lines
- Hide wrinkles
- Blurring of sun spots, freckles, or other sun damage
- Correct uneven texture in the dermis
- Avoid loss of collagen, oily skin, or large pores due to acne
We bring you the 5 beauty gifts that will always make you look good
Retinol: factors that determine its use
While retinol is beneficial for almost all skin types, this has its exceptions. People with sensitive skin, or those who are easily irritated, should consider which is the most feasible product for them.
According to Dr. Krant, they would be better off using Adapalene. This cosmetic exerts a gentler action on the dermis. It is approved by the FDA to treat skin health issues. In addition to the above raised, It is recommended to start using it from the age of 35.
How much retinol you apply depends on:
- The composition of the product
- The state of the epidermis
Does it have side effects?
It is a question that everyone does well to ask before launching into trying any product. In this case, the answer is yes, but you will see that you have no reason to worry.
In the first 3 months of its application, retinol tends to leave skin dry and flaky. It produces irritation and a momentary breakout of acne. This is normal and it is due to the transformations that cells are undergoing.
Recommendations for the use of retinol
To gradually adapt the skin to tolerate retinol, progressive doses are needed. It is normal to start by applying low concentrations and infrequently, for example: Wednesday and Saturday at 0.2%.
Then the next week the frequency is increased to three sections. They are added until they are used on alternate days. Of course, this can vary. All leathers do not have the same characteristics or adapt in the same way to the compound.
Benefits of using retinol
Here is a summary of the main advantages of using products that contain retinol:
- Improves the texture of the dermis
- Reduces the tone of blemishes
- Remove wrinkles
- Increase luminosity
- Optimize skin color
Don’t leave it for later, check out these 10 most useful beauty tips for men
Disadvantages of retinol
As with everything, this excellent derivative of vitamin A has some disadvantages. This is what you will find in the summary below:
- Side effects are noticed in the first weeks
- Retinol-containing cosmetic lines are often expensive
- As it is not photosensitizing, the sun could damage the skin under the effect of the derivative. Therefore, you should also use protective creams against ultraviolet rays.
Beauty makeup health
How is the vision of animals
Many people, including me, wish they could walk in the dark without stumbling. Is the same thing happening to you?...
Acrylic nails, everything you need to know
Night is coming and you have the ideal look to succeed at the party. But oops !! Your nails are...
The best dog breeds for allergy sufferers
Antonio is about to turn seven years old. This time he doesn’t want to go fishing in the lake. He...
Facial recognition and artificial intelligence
Do you have a cell phone that allows you to access just by showing your face? Have you ever needed...
Hygiene tips for the beauty salon
Did you know that many microorganisms roam beauty centers? That’s right, so its removal prevents possible infections. The hygiene of...
Deadly snails for man – NotiFresh.com
It is a splendid summer afternoon and you dared to clean the garden. Your little boy accompanies you. Suddenly, you...
Can you live from trading? – NotiFresh.com
As much as they tell you, you still don’t believe it. Living from trading is utopian, unreal. You do not...
Contortionists How do they do it? – NotiFresh.com
If you have been to a circus show, surely you have been speechless with the number of contortionists. How is...
Most Anticipated Movies in 2021
Juan is really bored on the weekends. With this COVID-19 you cannot be visiting many places. His work day is...
Natural remedies to cover gray hair
The first gray hairs are like the arrival of autumn. With sadness we watch as the colorful and enthusiastic summer...
Ten things babies do inside their mothers’ tummies
Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful stages in a woman’s life. Being able to feel how the child grows...
Visit Santorini, the most beautiful island in Greece
Greece is an ideal country to go on an adventure. Santorini, a Greek island, is located in the Aegean SeaIt...
Technological development to help people with visual disabilities
In the world there are approximately 285 million visually impaired people. Improving their quality of life has been a challenge...
Viruses, more current vaccines to eliminate them
Many think that viral infections are harmless. The current reality is very different. These microorganisms compete for the top spots...
10 animals you didn’t know existed
At present it is estimated that there are 8.7 million species of animals populating the planet. However, the vast majority...
Beauty2 years ago
Repair damage to your hair with cornstarch
Culture2 years ago
A Mayan god would have inspired Batman’s character: Camazotz, the “bat of death”
Videos2 years ago
El Santo, icon and hero of Mexican wrestling
Videos2 months ago
Viral video, a man saves his pet from being eaten by a crocodile
Unusual2 years ago
This will be the first guitar hotel in the world
Curiosity1 year ago
«Joker»: where are the famous stairs of the movie?
Curiosity2 years ago
Hispanic Heritage Month: 5 Hispanics who have marked US history
Travels2 years ago
The coolest neighborhoods in Latin America, a 2019 selection